miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020

Post 6: A Band / Singer I like


My favorite singer is Aurora Aksnes, since she with her voice and music make me travel to another world full of life. When I heard her song called "Running with the wolves" in a random day, I knew that she felt the music in its true form.She was born in Norway, she is a pop and folk music artist, however, what brought me closer to her was her biography.
She was shy since that she was little and her parents thought that her classmates were going to tease her because of her peculiar personality and her strange way of dressing. "She looked like me," I thought when I found it.
My favorite song is "Runaway", every time I want to be away from the world I listen to it and close my eyes. It is great that by chance I met this fantastic artist, I´m very happy that I did.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario