miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

Post 8: A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester

The subject that I liked  this semester is organic chemistry I, because before I didn´t know much about organic compounds and when I understood that each procedure had a reason and a logical explanation, everything made sense to me.

The thing that most surprised me about this subject was the ability to create an organic compound from thousands of possible paths, since depending on the conditions and disposition of the materials, you can choose which path to take to carry out the procedure.

In order to understand the classes it is necessary a lot imagination, since we must understand how a compound is formed and also how it breaks. In the classes of reactions of alkanes, alkenes and alkynes for example, understanding the reasons for their reaction mechanisms is important to predict the majority formation of one product, instead of another. At first, it was difficult for me to imagine it, but over time I could see it more easily. I feel like I learned a lot from this subject and I hope to learn more.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario