miércoles, 17 de junio de 2020

Post 5: A photograph I like


My pretty cat

I decided to talk about this photo because it recorded a moment of the life of my cat and seeing it now makes me smile. I remember taking that photo two years ago, when my cat was asleep with the sunlight on his body, because he loved the warmth of the sun on his fur. I think that a photo keeps alive the soul of those who are no longer with us, as in the case of my cat who died a few months after this photo of taken.
The truth is that at present day I miss his presence, his meows and his caresses that woke me up every morning. I have many photos of my cat, but I like this photo because I feel peace when I see it and I think that he will be this calm in a better place, playing and sleeping when he wants. My cat was not only a pet, but also a friend that I will always love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario