miércoles, 10 de junio de 2020

Post 4: My Best Friend

First of all, I have few friends whom I can be myself. My best friend is my present boyfriend. Still I remember when we met fourteen years ago, when we were little children playing together. We lived in the same street and my grandmother invited him to play in my house. I remember that I was shy with him because he was very extroverted and it was overwhelming for me.
When I was seven years old he moved out of his house and I didn´t see him again for a long time. In the school we saw each other again and as time passed we became best friends.
I consider him my best friend because I can tell him everything and he always supports me. I love it!
I smile when I remember the day he hugged me while I was crying about a problem with my family. I don´t know what would have become of me without him...Thank you very much!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario