miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

Post 2: Why did you choose your career / study programm?



When I was a child I dreamed of being that was many things in the future. One day I wanted to be a doctor, another astronaut or career in a zoo. However, I remember that admired the handwriting of the authors of my books and I wished to be like them. In the moment of deciding my career I was undecided, because I did not know if a scientific career was for me and I loved to write I was child. My mom and my friends encouraged me. I thank them very much!

Finally, I decided to study biochemistry. My experience in the university until now has been unique and a big challenge in my life. When I finish my career, I would like to work in neurodegenerative diseases, specifically about the disease of Alzheimer. Also, I would like to write in my free time and in my old age.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario